12 slides ( speaker notes 100 words) due 12am midnight
a PowerPoint presentation with the following slides:
For additional content, use the notes view of PowerPoint to include details. Minimize pictures to those that are relevant to the content.
Assessment criteria (5 points per criteria):
following are the instruction given by professor
The presentation will consist of 12 total slides. If you have more or less than this, I will know you did not follow the directions posted in the instructions
– You will cover 7 of the 15 items given in the instructions list in your presentation
– You DO NOT need to provide an audio recording for your presentation
– You must cite your sources for the information presented on the different topics in your slides, and these citations must match the references list given on the final slide of your presentation
– DO NOT simply copy the business description information from your company website and paste it in your presentation. This is plagiarism.
– Please make your slides as professional as possible, both in writing and in appearance
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more