1. 200 words– Elaborate on the mental illness of schizophrenia. State how this disease related to the book and The Hate You Give and the assigned character Starr.
2. 150 words– What is the epidemiology of this disease? Speak on the population distribution, health determinants, risk factors, and specific population that is impacted.
3. 150 words–What is the prevalence rate of the disease within the US?
4. 150 words–What is the etiology of the disease?
5. 200 words–What pharmacological treatments are available for this disease? Provide specific instructions for the patient and provider for this medication. Is there a risk associated with each medication?
6. 150 words– What adverse effects are associated with each individual medication?
7. 150 words– What nonpharmacological treatment options are available?
8. 150 words– What primary secondary and tertiary prevention are available for patients who diagnosed with schizophrenia?
9. 200 words– Locate a research article pertaining to bipolar disorder as it pertains to public and community health nursing summarize this article in 200 words or more.
10. 200 words—Locate a research article pertaining to schizophrenia disorder as it pertains to the medias perception of this disease, what role do community and public health nurses play in minimizing the negative stigma surrounding this mental illness, provide examples?
Please respond to the questions in APA 7th format. The attached textbook MUST be used to formulate a response. In addition to the textbook please include 5 scholarly articles. Each section Must have subheadings.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more