Read the case study and answer in 4 Pages
Ineed it friday evening PST
Before you begin this assignment, be sure you:
• Have completed all previously assigned readings.
• Read the “3D Printing Case Study.”
• Reviewed the feedback on your 3D Printing Stage 1, 2 and 3 Assignments.
It is now a year later, and Mark has opened his two new facilities in Memphis, Tennessee and Phoenix, Arizona. All three locations are operating almost around the clock to create 3D printed accessibility and assistive devices. Mark and his father are planning to open several more facilities, also located near Veterans Administration Hospitals and rehab facilities.
Mark does not want to continue to increase his IT infrastructure at the original location and has decided to move all of his systems and files to a cloud service provider. You have recommended that since he has everything set up the way he wants it and the systems are performing well for him, that he just move what he has to an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud provider. Before Mark agrees to this, he wants to understand more about just how that would work, using his current systems and locations. He also has a lot of questions about how the communications systems work, and he wants to understand the protocols, the architecture and the four layer TCP model.
Use the following outline for your paper:
• Provide an opening paragraph as an introduction that explains what is contained in the paper. (You might write this after you develop the rest of your paper.)
• Explain what IT infrastructure changes will occur at the original location by telling Mark which components will be located at the IaaS cloud provider’s location and what will remain at his facility. Explain any changes that are needed at the two remote locations in order to use the IaaS cloud services. Provide a list of which components will be located at the cloud location, at Mark’s primary facility, and at the two remote locations.
• Create an original graphical representation showing the cloud provider and the three current locations. Show which components will be located at the cloud provider’s site and which will remain at the three locations. Label each component and the locations.
• List the protocol involved for each communication link in the design, including internet connectivity, wired connections, and wireless connections. Be sure to include security protocols, as appropriate to the infrastructure design you created and the components you identified.
• Explain the concept of a layered systems architecture to aid in communications and the benefit of a layered architecture such as the TCP or OSI model.
• Using the four layer TCP model, explain what each layer’s function is and how it will apply when Mark uses his ERP information system that will be located at the cloud service provider’s location.
• Using the four layer TCP model, explain what happens when a packet of information travels from the server at the cloud provider to a tablet device at Mark’s facility. Be sure to identify the points at which each of the layers of the model are the primary enabler of the communication.
• All parts of the assignment except for the graphic should be about 3-4 single spaced pages in length, and be in Microsoft Word format, or a format that can be read in Word.
• Part 3 is an original graphic diagram that should be included in the same document.
• Compare your work to the Grading Rubric below to be sure you have met content and quality criteria.
• Your submission should include your last name first in the filename: Lastname_firstname_Stage_4
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more