1-2 pages type APA style. Implementation logs should be both informative and reflective — i.e. what you are doing, what you are reading in the literature, how do your activities correspond to reading assignments, and what are your thoughts and reflections regarding the concepts learned in this program.
An acceptable implementation log will be 1-2 typed, double-spaced pages with a cover and reference page including the following information:
(1) Describe what you’ve been doing to complete your change project;
(2) Report on literature that pertains to your project (a minimum of 3 journal articles should be referenced in each log);
(3) Include appropriate reference citations in APA style;
(4) Include a reference page in APA style;
(5) Include an element of reflection;
(6) Be relatively free of grammatical errors; and
(7) Be written in a style appropriate to the standard of the professional nurse
******My Change project is concerning healthcare in prisons and how to get nurses to care more about inmates health.*********
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more