Create a disparity reduction plan that you could present to both physicians and the hospital administration in your community that focuses on both a specific disparity and demographic(s) affected by that disparity.
Using the problem-solving methodology, you will:
1) identify the problem,
2) discuss the population most affected,
3) indicate the root cause of the problem,
4) suggest a possible solution to the problem, and
5) surmise positive outcomes from this solution based on it being used in other areas.
Use data to support your answer. Present your findings to the physicians and hospital admin in the form of a PowerPoint presentation. Your presentation should consist of at least ten (10) slides, not counting the title and references slides.
1) All graphics must be clear.
2) All graphics must be cited.
3) Include at least four photos.
4) Include at least one graphic.
5) Include notes so that the information on the slide contains simple bulleted phrases and the notes expand on those bullets with complete sentences – as if you would use them in an oral presentation to the physicians and hospital administration.
PLEASE PROVIDE SLIDE NOTES FOR SLIDES
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more