Book – Computer Accounting with Quickbooks Online – Carol Yacht
1. What is account balance from 10/1/20XX to 11/30/20XX in these accounts? Indicate whether these accounts have debit (dr.) or credit (cr.) balances.
Account 101 Checking _____________________
Account 105 Accounts Receivable _____________________
Account 115 Merchandise Inventory _____________________
Account 401 Sales _____________________
Account 501 Cost of Goods Sold _____________________
Account 603 Bank Charges _____________________
2. What is Net Income? _____________________
3. What are the total Liabilities and Equity? _____________________
4. What is the quantity, asset value, and average cost of computers?
5. What is the quantity, asset value, and average cost of data storage?
6. What is the quantity, asset value, and average cost of network products?
7. What is the quantity, asset value, and average cost of web servers?
8. What is the quantity, asset value, and average cost of webinars?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more