Select one of the major topics listed below using course topics previously referenced as the basis for the paper.
· Explain the role of the FASB in monitoring and controlling business reporting and accounting practices in the modern organization. In what ways do FASB rules limit business practices and reporting financial information? How do such rules and regulations protect the business and public stakeholder communities? To whom is the FASB accountable and who appoints members to FASB?
· Explain how external stakeholders use financial information such as company income statements and balance sheets to make decisions about the company in such cases as advancing credit or offering leasing vehicles. Discuss how common financial ratios and investment analysis is used to conduct due diligence by external parties and how factors such as accounts receivables, accounts payables, earnings returns, returns on inventory, etc. are applied to evaluate a firm’s financial and business health.
· Discuss depreciation as a tool for managing and evaluating the life and utility of assets of the firm. What are the methods and under what conditions would each method be used and applied? Does a firm’s tax planning influence the decision? How do external stakeholders assess the validity of depreciation schemes?
Your paper must:
· Identify the main issues in the chosen area and accurately respond to each of the questions from the chosen area.
· Build upon class activities by referencing new learning that has occurred.
· Present specific current and/or future applications and relevance to the typical workplace.
Guidelines for Writing the Final Paper
· Paper must be seven to ten (7-10) double-spaced pages in length, exclusive of Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc.
· Formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide (including title page and reference list).
· Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
· Must include at least three other appropriately documented, related articles drawn from the University’s library (excluding your textbook).
· Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more