A. Provide a summary of the following aspects of a root cause analysis related to the sentinel event found in the attached Accreditation Audit Case Study – Task 2 Specific artifacts by doing the following:
1. Describe the sentinel event.
2. Explain the roles (i.e. responsibilities, etc.) of the personnel present during the sentinel event.
3. Discuss the barriers that may impede effective interaction among the personnel present during the sentinel event.
a. Propose ways to improve interactions among the personnel present.
4. Discuss a quality improvement tool to be used to conduct the root cause analysis.
B. Outline a corrective action plan to ensure that the sentinel event does not recur by doing the following:
1. Recommend a risk management program or process change to ensure that the sentinel event does not recur.
a. Discuss resources available to support these changes.
C. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
D. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more