#1-Please answer each question separately and in complete paragraphs (at least 3 and APA).
1. Describe the impact of autism on all members of the family. (parents and siblings)
2. Describe the changing effects of ASD through the life span (infancy, early childhood, elementary years, adolescence and adulthood)
3. Describe the selection of interventions in home-based interventions.
4. Explain three limitations and/or problems related to the exclusive use of consequences strategies to modify the behavior of students with autism.
5. What are the steps for completing functional behavior assessment? Why should it be conducted, and who should be involved in the process?
6. Explain the benefits and limitations of embedded instruction on the learning and various academic, social, and communication behaviors of students with autism.
Please see Lecture 1 for additional resources.
#2-A primary source of strain between school districts and parents comes when choosing between the two leading ways of teaching children with ASD. They are: Treatment and Education of Autistic and Related Communication-Handicapped Children (TEACCH) versus Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA).
Describe and analyze both approaches and determine which one do you think is most effective.
At least 3 paragraphs/ APA
#3- ( i will upload the research paper and the rest of the materias for the forst paper ) Create your outline for your first research paper.
Look at the MLA sample outline below. You MUST do your outline like the MLA sample.
Where it says “Introduction”– write your THESIS STATEMENT
YOUR OUTLINE MUST HAVE A THESIS STATEMENT : BE SURE IT INCLUDES AN INTRODUCTION AND CONCLUSION.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more