Questions: Please write your answers underneath the questions in sentence/paragraph form (no bullet points). These answers should be in YOUR OWN words. Do not copy the answers from other laboratory students.
1. Explain the importance of BMI and waist/hip ratio measurements? What are the health risks associated with these measurements?
2. What are the potential sources of error for skinfold measurements?
3. What is the body composition classification based on your calculations from the Siri and Population-Specific formula? (refer to Table 15.2)
4. What explanation might there be for differences in body fat calculation?
5. Explain the theory behind Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis and what are factors that can affect the body fat value?
6. When measuring heart rate, why might an individual use a certain time length over another one (i.e. 15 sec vs. 60 sec). Which value would be the most accurate and why?
7. What value is considered a normal blood pressure? What is the classification of your client?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more