What: You will choose a current issue of social justice, research it, and write an analysis of the topic, using support from your research, and including knowledge gained and referenced from your textbook.
How: should be 4-6 pages in length, double spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point font. Should include a title page and a reference page (these two pages are not included in the required 5-6 pages).
Some questions to consider while researching and writing about your topic:
• Why is this topic controversial?
• What are some of the causes?
• What are some of the effects?
• Who does it affect? (who = social class, race/ethnicity, age range)
• Is it happening all over the U.S., or are there regions where it is more of (or less of) an issue?
• What needs to happen for it to change?
• What is being done about it? What is NOT being done about it?
• Who (person, group or organization) might have the power to improve or fix it?
The Textbook is:
Making a Difference: Using Sociology to Create a Better World, 1st ed.
By: Michael Schwalbe
Please let me know if it is needed and I will try and upload the textbook
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more