ANTH 103 (80 points)
Resources to write this essay:
1. Film: “Breaking New Ground_Native Americans in Archaeology”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCyjVHaZIew2. Film: “Cannibalism in the Canyon” (this is the one you have watched for the film assignment during week 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niPPBkOu63c3. Textbook Chapter 18
Write: A short essay (Approximately 2 pages = 500 words, double-spaced, 12-point font) answering the following questions. Please write as an essay (not bulleted list of the answers).
1. What are some of the concerns by the Native Americans over archaeology?
2. How does some of the US legislation protect the Native Americans’ rights on their land?
3. Based on the film “Breaking New Ground_Native Americans in Archaeology”,a. Briefly summarize the project.b. How do the Native Americans involved in this project to view archaeology?
4. Please write your opinion about how we should conduct archaeological research in US.
Note: You do not watch “Cannibalism in the Canyon” again, as far as you remember the Native Americans’ opinion about the cannibalism presented in the film.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more