Assessment of Certification, Patient Outcomes, and Leadership
1. State the clinical certification and target population that were approved by your instructor in the Week 2: Direct Care Part 1 Assessment and Diagnosis Check-In.
a. Clinical certification
b. Target population including setting
Nurses who provide direct care to acutely ill adult patients regardless of their physical location. My current unit is a MSPCU floor.
2. Discuss why this clinical certification was selected in relationship to the selected setting.
3. Describe the criteria for selected clinical certification
a. Process to obtain clinical certification
b. Cost of application and testing
c. Requirements prior to certification
d. Examination description
e. Renewal time and process
f. Required items for renewal
4. Provide APA reference for one peer-reviewed scholarly professional nursing journal article connecting patient outcomes, clinical certification, and leadership skills. See reference criteria under directions and include Permalink.
5. Summary of article (one to two paragraphs)
6. How could patient outcomes in the selected setting be improved by certified nurses?
7. How can clinical certification impact leadership skills in the selected setting?
Problem Diagnosis Statement
Write a diagnosis based on the problem of knowledge deficit of certifications. Fill in the blanks below.
Example: Knowledge deficit r/t CNOR certification among operating room nurses (target population and setting) as manifested by wrong site surgeries (patient outcomes)
Knowledge deficit r/t __________________certification among __________(target population and setting) as manifested by ___________________(patient outcomes).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more