A. Team Conflict & Decision Making
i. Conflict Code of Conduct
• Outline the expected code of conduct when team members experience disagreements about the project, processes, or interpersonal differences.
ii. Initial Conflict & Conflict Escalation
• Detail the steps that team members are expected to follow in order to work through an initial conflict.
• Outline escalation procedures for team members to follow if initial conflicts cannot be resolved, including individuals who will have ruling and authoritative decisions in the conflict (e.g., team leader, mentor*, etc.).
*If this individual is external to the team, their signature is also required to acknowledge they understand their role as an impartial judge within a conflict situation.
• Outline how the team plans to come to an agreed upon decision.
• Outline procedures to follow when sub-groups (i.e., not including all team members) make project decisions.
• Detail what the team will do when one or two team members have a different view of a decision.
• Detail the steps the team will take if a decision cannot be reached including individuals who will have ruling authority in a final decision (e.g., team leader, mentor*, etc.).
*If this individual is external to the team, their signature is also required to acknowledge they understand their role as an impartial judge within a decision-making situation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more