Please write out the questions and use complete sentences for your answers. For sources other than the textbook, make sure they are credible and provide the citations with the applicable question.
1. What is the main differences of statutory law and case law.
2. Provide a current example of a business demonstrating social responsibility.
3. Describe the differences between mediation and arbitration.
4. How do administrative agencies impact businesses?
5. Which U.S. Constitutional law effects businesses the most? Why?
6. Analyze 2 differences between civil and criminal laws.
7. Explain 2 types of legal damages and 2 types of equitable damages.
8. In August 2019, Adam Sanders wanted to lease an apartment in Paramus, New Jersey for 2 years, while he attended legal studies classes at BCC. He found a great place near the school and made a verbal agreement with the landlord to pay $950 per month for 24 months beginning September 1, 2019. In January 2020, the landlord told Adam that he was increasing the rent to $1500 a month. Can Adam enforce the original agreement to pay $950 a month? Why or why not.
9. Aunt Luisa offers her niece, Elizabeth, $ 25,000 if she promises not to use any illegal drugs while she is attending college. Has a binding contract been formed? Why?
10. Gary Jones was an employee of ABC Corporation for 25 years. John Smith, the president of ABC told Gary that since he was an excellent employee, the company will give him a bonus of $15,000 when he retires. Two years later, Gary retires but does not receive the bonus. Was John Smith’s offer enforceable? Why?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more