Profs comment on prt 2:
Excellent work so far. Please see my comments. It is very important to place all the information you have provided in your report in the context of the company this report is being prepared for and the purpose. Otherwise, it will not be possible to provide strong conclusions and recommendations. Is the recipient of the report not in compliance? Do they need help getting on track? Do they need to figure out the dangers of not following the rules?
I hope my comments are clear. Do reach out with questions if they are not.
All the best for revisions and for the rest of your report!!
part2: (submitted , but needs to be revised)
AS Description: Write the introduction and first parts of your business report organized in one consistent format. Your introduction includes the definition and context of your report, problem statement and research objectives. The body is organized in a logical way, with headings, so as to address the research problem and reach your research objectives. Be sure to include any visuals – charts, graphs, pie charts, etc. – that help make your case. Do not overburden the page with text to read; break up the page with dividing lines or visuals that keep the reader interested. Use APA in-text citations whenever you use your research and include the source in your References page at the end of the business report. The success of the conclusions and recommendations at the end of the report will depend on how well you present the body and supporting research.
AS Instructions: Use Times New Roman or Calibri, 12 point, double spaced, with 1-inch margins all around. This assignment can be submitted in one Word document. The introduction will come first, followed by the body. The introduction will be 1-1.5 pages. The body, depending on the severity of the topic, will be 3-5 pages (this includes any visuals)
part 3: (submitting today)
AS Description: Remaining 3-5 pages of business report; title page, letter of transmittal, table of contents, list of figures and list of tables, executive summary, mode of analysis or methodology, conclusions and recommendations, appendices and references. See lecture, textbook, resources and sample reports to help you create the remaining parts of your business report.
1. Write the remaining 3-5 pages of your business report continuing with the organization/outline you developed in the last unit (Roman numerals, decimals, or simply by using consistent headings of the same size). The body is organized in a logical way so as to address the research problem and reach your research objectives. Be sure to include any visuals – charts, graphs, pie charts, etc. – that help make your case. Do not overburden the page with text to read; break up the page with dividing lines or visuals that keep the reader interested. Cite in text whenever you use your research and include the sources in your References page at the end of the business report.
2. Create a visually appealing title page.
3. Write your letter of transmittal, using what you learned in Unit 3 on letter writing. Summarize the report briefly and find an intriguing way to present the results to your reader. Finish with how you would like your reader to respond to your letter and report.
4. Use the tools found in the lecture to create your table of contents.
5. Make a list of figure and a list of tables.
6. Write your executive summary, a brief overview of key points with special appeal to your reader.
7. Describe your mode of analysis or methodology.
8. Present your findings in a logical and appealing fashion in your conclusions section. Use the Youtube tutorials Piktochart for assistance with graphics. Make recommendations and conclusions based on your findings. The success of the conclusions and recommendations at the end of the report will depend on how well you present the body and supporting research.
9. Include any appendices (additional graphics which did not fit logically into the report).
10. Your References page should include all of the sources that you used in your report.
AS Instructions: All of the requirements can be in the same document. Each section should have a distinct header. Use Times New Roman or Calibri, 12 point, double-spaced, with 1-inch margins all around.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more