Questions for Discussion
1 How would you describe Chris Cox’s personal leadership style, and what sources of power does he possess?
2 What traits do you think he is high on, and to what extent does he engage in consideration and initiating structure?
3. Do you think Cox is a transformational leader? Why or why not?
4. Do you think Cox is high on emotional intelligence? Why or why not?
GUIDELINES FOR ANALYZING CASES
Problem and Issue Identification
1. What are the central facts of the case and assumptions you are making based on these facts?
2. What is the major overriding issue in this case? (What major question or issue does this case address that merits its study in this course and in connection with the chapter or material you are now covering?)
3. What subissues or related issues are present in the case that merit consideration and discussion?
Analysis and Evaluation
4. Who are the stakeholders in the case and what are their stakes? (Create a stakeholder map if this is helpful.) What challenges, threats, and opportunities do these stakeholders pose?
5. What economic, legal, ethical, and discretionary responsibilities does the company have, and what exactly is the nature and extent of the responsibilities?
6. If the case involves a company’s actions, evaluate what the company did or did not do in handling the issue affecting it.
7. What recommendations do you have for this case? If a company’s strategies or actions are involved, should the company have acted the way it did? What actions should the company take now, and why? Be as specific as possible, and include a discussion of alternatives you have considered but decided not to pursue. Mention and discuss any important implementation considerations.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more