Read the pdf and then answer the questions below:
In addition to the case you may consider referring to corresponding textbook Chapter 12: Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Channels (pg. 191-204) for more insight into channel concepts.
1. (a) What are the different types of channel conflicts? (b)What types of channel conflicts exist for Weikang?
2. What are the general reasons for trans-boundary sales in China? Explain and discuss.
3. How can trans-boundary sales in China be prevented? Explain and discuss your rationale.
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of punishing the Liuzhou distributor?
5. (a) Propose a solution for the channel conflicts in Weikang? (b) Justify your proposed solution.
When responding please label (all parts) the questions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more