Case Study 3 Instructions
In this case study, you will apply your Statesmanship model to a public administration context dealing with the challenges of planning and implementation of policy and programs. Remember to discuss the importance of the following:
· Program Evaluation
· Policy analysis
· Conflict resolution and consensus building
· Case Study scenarios must be taken from documented (published) public administration contexts; no hypotheticals are allowed. Students can focus on one particular public administration organization or may refer to a particular situation (well-documented by the research) that many public administrators face.
· All ideas shared by the student must be supported with sound reason and citations from the required readings, presentations, and additional research.
· Integrate Biblical principles within the analysis of the paper.
· The paper should be 4-5 pages of content in length (not counting the title page or references), double-spaced, and in APA format.
· All required readings and presentations from the assigned module must be cited.
· 3-5 additional sources must be used. This need not be scholarly so long as they are provide relevant political and economic analysis of your chosen nation. Wikipedia may not be used (though certainly the student is welcome to review its content), and informal blogs are not appropriate.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more