“Aviation Spare Parts Supply Chain Management Optimization at Cathay Pacific Airways Limited”
Read the above case study, and provide your answers to the following questions.
1. What are some particular supply chain management issues for spare parts operations that Robert (manager of inventory operations) and Paul (manager of procurement of aircraft components and maintenance) need to consider in their recommendation proposal?
2. What is Cathay Pacific purchasing power in aviation spare parts procurement? What are the possible alternatives for improvements in the procurement process?
3. How does Cathay Pacific handle shortage management? What are the problems with each option?
4. Which type of aviation spare parts is suitable for procurement outsourcing? Why? What are the criteria for spare parts outsourcing?
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages for Cathay Pacific to use 3PL partners for its repair management and logistics management? What are the criteria for Cathay Pacific to choose its 3PL partners for repair management and logistics management?
I have attached the source !!!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more