(A) Human Computer Interaction
Discussion 1 (Half apage)
“Interaction Design That Benefits the User” Please respond to the following:
· Manufactures of smartphones design products to be interactive with consumers. To remain competitive, designers are focused on getting a new product to market as quickly as possible. The user experience (UX) plays an important role in product development. Imagine that you are a manager for the product design department of a company. Suggest when it is appropriate to use Lean UX and when it is appropriate to use AgileUX. Provide a rationale for your response.
· Balsamiq and Axure are commercial products that evaluate the design and development process. Select either Balsamig or Axure and describe a situation where that tool would be more effective than the other. Justify your response.
Please review the following resources. Pick one and summarize some of the main points in your own words. (8 line)
· A Simple Introduction to Lean
· https://www.interaction-design.org/literature/article/a-simple-introduction-to-lean-ux )
· Lean UX vs. Agile UX – is there a difference?
· Five tips for agile UX in the enterprise.
(B) Network server Administration
Discussion 2 (Half a Page)
“Choosing the Best Active Directory User Creation Tool and Organizational Unit Design Best Practices” Please respond to the following:
· Determine at least two (2) Windows Server 2012 Active Directory user creation scenarios and specify one (1) Active Directory user object creation tool that you believe is the most efficient for each scenario. Include the main reasons why you believe each tool is the most efficient one to use for your specified scenarios based on the time it takes to create users and the complexity of using the tool.
· From the e-Activity, choose the two (2) best practices you consider to be the most important when designing Organizational Units (OUs). Provide one (1) specific network configuration example for each best practice that demonstrates the application of the best practice. Provide justification as to why each best practice should be followed.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more