Term Paper: Networking
Select one of the following topics in which you will base your responses in the form of a term paper:
U.S. Telecommunication Policy
Write a fully developed paper in which you:
1. Compose an executive summary highlighting the paper’s contents and reasoning for your chosen topic.
2. Conduct a SWOT analysis by analyzing the strengths, weaknesses, application opportunities, and threats from competitors of the chosen topic.
3. Evaluate the current ethical and legal concerns surrounding your topic.
4. Select one ethical or legal concern surrounding your topic, take a position on the issue, and provide rationale.
5. Analyze the improvements over the last two years to your communication technology topic, and suggest an improvement based on its current usage.
6. Predict the future role of the communication technology you’ve selected for both personal and commercial use.
7. Create a diagram that illustrates the communication structure of your chosen technology in Visio or its open source alternative software. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
8. Use at least eight quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
1. Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
2. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
3. Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
1. Evaluate the need for information communication in the business environment.
2. Evaluate the basic technology of information communication.
3. Analyze the roles of the Internet and the basic protocols that are the foundation of the Internet and address the critical issue of quality of service (QoS).
4. Analyze the technologies and architectures that have been developed for networking over shorter distances.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more