After initiating your software project, you can start modeling and designing the proposed project. In this assignment, you will learn and practice using techniques and tools for understanding requirements and defining what your system should be able to do.
After you have finished developing the project proposal, you need to start developing the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), class diagrams, and Model View Controller (MVC) architecture patterns.
In the previous assignment you were tasked to develop a company’s e-commerce website, where you determined the system requirements. You will now complete the following tasks for phase 2 of this project:
1. Develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for the project using MS-Visio.
2. Develop class diagrams for each entity.
3. Develop the appropriate Model View Controller (MVC) architecture patterns.
4. Provide a summary that explains whether you want to apply the refactoring concepts in your existing project. Provide support for your decision within your summary.
****The assignment must follow these requirements:****
1. Fully develop your ideas: While there is no specific page requirement, students are expected to fully develop their ideas using business communication language. This means you must demonstrate to your professor you have absorbed the material and understand it. A statement of fact should be supported by two or three sentences. A paragraph should only contain one idea. A fully developed idea doesn’t mean an exhaustive explanation in which students write everything they know, just enough to get the point across to the reader.
2. Make sure you do your own work: Never copy and paste material from the Internet unless the assignment specifically calls for that. When you do make a statement of fact, you should cite your source. You can support the fact with a quote, but use these sparingly. Most of what you submit should be your own work.
3. Include charts or diagrams created in MS-Project. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the document is submitted.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more