Please discuss the following topics and provide substantive comments to at least two other posts. Select from the following list four (4) topics and discuss. Use only 50-words max per topic to discuss and present your answer.
The discussion questions this week are from Chapter’s 3-5 (Jamsa, 2013).
Chapter 3 topics:
– Define and describe PaaS.
– List the benefits of PaaS solutions.
– Describe potential disadvantages of PaaS.
– Describe how a cloud-based database management system differs from an on-site database.
– List the computing resources normally provided with a PaaS.
Chapter 4 topics:
– Define and describe IaaS.
– Define and describe system redundancy. Discuss how you might use IaaS to implement a redundancy plan.
– Define and describe load balancing. Discuss how you might use IaaS to implement load balancing.
– Define and describe NAS. Assume you must implement a shared file system within the cloud. – What company would you select? Why? What costs should your client expect to pay for cloud-based data on a gigabyte (GB) basis?
– Define and describe colocation. Discuss how you might use IaaS to implement colocation.
– Compare and contrast a cloud-based disk storage device (with a file system) with a cloud based database.
– Compare and contrast physical, dedicated virtual, and shared virtual servers. Search the web for companies that provide each. What cost should a customer expect to pay for each?
Chapter 5 topics:
– Define and describe SSO.
– Define and describe IDaaS.
– Define SAML and describe its purpose.
– Define and describe provisioning.
– Define and describe FIDM.
– List factors that make mobile ID management difficult.
Need – 1 page
This week we focus on what non-executives need to know regarding technology. Especially in regard to innovation technology. Please note some key foundational factors that non-executives need to know and understand regarding technology. Also, note how non-IT departments interact with IT and how the change in the market will change how business is performed.
Your response should be 250-300 words. Respond to two postings provided by your classmates.
Need – 1 page
Information Systems for Business and Beyond Questions
Chapter 2 – study questions 1-10, Exercise 2
Information Technology and Organizational Learning Questions
Chapter 2 – Note why the IT organizational structure is an important concept to understand. Also, note the role of IT in the overall business strategy.
The above assignments should be submitted in one-word document. Please use a cover page with all assignments.
The information technology and organizational learning assignment shoudl be in essay form and should be at least two pages in length. Ensure to adhere to APA formatting and standards.
*Remember the APA cover page and the references (if required) do not count towards the page length*
Note the first assignment should be in one section and the second section should have the information from the Information Technology and Organizational Learning assignment. The paper requirements for the two-pages applies to the second part of the assignment directly related to the Information Technology and Organizational Learning assignment.
Need: 3 pages
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more