Follow my example. Read everything below. I will take off points if your outline does not look like my example (NOT MY WORDING), but how I formatted this outline. Do not make this hard. Have fun with it!
*Note: My example answers are in the parentheses.
Submit a word or pdf document of your Commercial Outline with the items below:
1. Product/Service Name (get creative i.e. You Betta Not Talk Back Backpack, New Smell. Who Dis?, I’m About to Get Choose Pill)
2. Setting (what environment is your commercial taking place i.e school, toilet, party)
3. Target Audience (who do you want to buy your product/service i.e. children, grandmas, people who can’t dance)
4. Two Product Features (what does your product do i.e. it helps children not talk back to their parents, stops grandmas from smelling like grandmas, your DM’s are about to be lit)
5. Three Persuasive Techniques (apply ethos, pathos, logos-refer to previous activity for examples & my outline example) see attached below.
6. Sense of Urgency (how do you get them to buy today- buy one get one half off, get a free gift with purchase, 30% off if you buy today)
7. Price (what is the cost of your product/service)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more