Week 2 Database Assignment
Download Apache Open Office and use the database tool to open the “Student Clubs.odb” file available here. Take some time to learn how to modify the database structure and then see if you can add the required items to support the tracking of faculty advisors, as described at the end of the Normalization section in the chapter (Information system for business and beyond: book beginning on p. 43. student table and club table). Review the Getting Started documentation
The following resources and tutorials are available to help you quickly learn how to modify the database structure using “Base”:
• SQ Lite Tutorial – This is SQLite tutorial. It covers the SQLite database engine, sqlite3 command line tool, and the SQL language covered by the database engine.
• SQ Lite Experimentation – Here is what you do to start experimenting with SQLite without having to do a lot of tedious reading and configuration.
• Learn SQ Lite – This reference has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand the basic to advanced concepts related to SQLite Database Engine.
Specifically, this assignment is looking for the following items:
• add a new Faculty Advisors table (similar to the Students table)
• add a new field to the Clubs table to hold Faculty Advisor ID
Submit the modified “Student Clubs.odb” database file in Blackboard, after adding the new table and the new field.
The rubric for this assignment can be viewed when clicking on the assignment link above.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more