Data science tools: Instructions: Compose a well-developed post (< 100 words) that is comprehensive in answering questions posed below.Demonstrate integration of the required reading, other course materials, critical thinking, scholarly or peer-reviewed sources (as applicable), using APA formate.
Plagiarism: According to the Council of Writing Program Administrators, “Plagiarism occurs when a writer deliberately uses someone else’s language, ideas, or other original (not common-knowledge) material without acknowledging its source.”  Any of these activities constitutes plagiarism: directly copying and pasting from a source without citation; paraphrasing from a source or sources without citation; turning in a paper, or sections of a paper, known to be written by someone other than the student; unauthorized multiple submissions of the same work in more than one course
1) Importance of Programming: Write a short paragraph (< 100 words) on the importance of programming in data analytics. Also, write the advantage of open source language like R over other licensed programming software.
2) Objects : Write a short paragraph on various R-objects and describe the linear hierarchical difference between them. (<100 words)
3) Data Transformations: Write a short paragraph (< 100 words) on the importance of data transformation and various techniques you learnt from Chapter 3 of the book.
4) Data Visualization: Write a short paragraph (< 100 words) on the importance of data visualization in analytics. Describe your most favorite feature of the ggplot2 library.
5) Exploratory Data Analysis: Write a short paragraph (< 100 words) on what you understand by exploratory data analysis.
6) Three Interesting Techniques in EDA :Write a short paragraph (< 100 words) on the three interesting techniques that you learnt during this week.
7) Advantage of various formats of data :Write a short paragraph (< 100 words) on the various formats of data such as .csv, .txt, .json etc.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more