After carefully reading the assigned textbook readings, please review the following:
– Case 5.1 titled “Nike: Associating Athletes, Performance, and the Brand” found at the end of Chapter 5 of the Malhotra textbook.
– Nike’s website – http://www.nike.com
– “Has Sneaker Market Lost its Tread?” https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2017/12/04/Marketing-and-Sponsorship/Sneakers.aspx?hl=Nike+athletic+shoe+market&sc=0
After reviewing the above articles and taking into consideration the past chapter readings, create a Word document that addresses the assignment deliverables.
1. Nike would like to increase its share of the athletic shoe market. Define the management decision problem.
2. Define/list at least 4 marketing research questions. Analyze/discuss the managerial implications of each question.
3. Develop a graphical model (some researchers call this a concept map or a cognitive map) explaining a consumer’s selection of a brand of athletic shoes.
4. Analyze/discuss the managerial implications associated with your graphical map.
5. How can qualitative research methods be used to strengthen Nike’s image?
6. Which qualitative research techniques should be used and why?
· Length: this is a MBA graduate course, so submit the requisite amount of theory and analysis/discussion for each question. Cursory, short answers are not acceptable. Provide the necessary scholarly attention to these questions. A satisfactory answer will require a minimum of 1500 words for the total assignment.
· Format: current APA format
· Number of citations: 3 relevant resources excluding the course textbook
· Acceptable sources: Please search not only for trade journals such as the WSJ, Fortune and the Economist but also for academic journals such as the Journal of Sport Management, Journal of Marketing, Sloan Management Review and so forth. Searching for academic journals helps to triangulate your data and compare and contrast different definitions. In this way a more critical thinking approach can be applied.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more