Read the case study titled “Pre-Launch Decisions Which Influence Innovation Success” found in Chapter 7 of your textbook.
You will then write a 4–5 page paper in which the following items are addressed.
Locate and integrate at least two supporting sources from the Strayer Online Library or other reputable sources.
This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Dr. Vic’s TIPS!
Developing a Sustainable Small Business (Due Week 9 and worth 240 points).
Read the case study titled “Pre-Launch decisions which influence innovation success” found in Chapter 7 of your textbook.
Dr. Vic: PLEASE NOTE: the case study is NOT IN OUR BOOK, it is actually in the 2nd edition of this textbook, we use the 3rd ed. So, I have located the case study and attached a pdf to this announcement which includes the case study. Please read the entire 7 page pdf. in order to complete this assignment.
Dr. Vic: Also, please read the entirety of Ch. 8 – Building the Case (I know our assignment says Ch. 7, BUT please read Ch. 8).
You will then write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which the following items are addressed.
Dr. Vic: Pdf: Pre-Launch decisions which influence innovation success CLICK HERE —–>>>>> Week_9_A_Welcome_Assignment3_CaseStudy.pdf
1. Discuss the necessity of short-term and long-term forecasting for developing the key elements of the business plan. (Ch. 8)
2. Evaluate the importance of developing formal and informal networks when building new business opportunities and expanding into new markets. (Ch. 10)
3. Discuss the importance of knowledge management in the digital age and identify two (2) risk organizations must address to mitigate competitive pressures. (Ch. 15)
4. Consider the various components of a business plan and identify two (2) components that you believe would be the most challenging for you to complete as an aspiring entrepreneur. Next, discuss what could be done to help you overcome this challenge using technology. (Ch. 8)
5. Describe how technology could help overcome identified business plan challenges.
Use at least two (2) external sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more