Directions: Provide short answers of 75-150 words each for the following questions/statements. Do not exceed 200 words for your response. Use the textbook, and any other scholarly resources to support your responses. Include at least four peer-reviewed journal articles beyond the textbook.
1. Discuss the similarities and differences of the three generations of anti-psychotic medications.
2. How do the current anti-psychotics work on the brain?
3. Discuss the similarities and differences between the three generations of medications to treat depression.
4. How do the current medications to treat depression work on the brain?
5. Describe three medications that are used to treat substance use disorders.
6. What medications may be risky to prescribe someone who has a substance use disorder? Why are they risky?
7. Describe the importance of the DSM in diagnosing and treating mental illnesses and substance use disorders.
8. Identify some adverse side effects of at least two commonly prescribed medication for treating psychiatric disorders.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more