Answer questions :
1. Discuss the work of W. E. B. Dubois as contributing to conflict criminology, especially the Philadelphia research study. Why do you think DuBois has been large ignored by mainstream criminologists?
2. Marxist thought focuses on class conflict in capitalism as contributing to criminal labels in society. What are the two main classes in conflict according to Marx, and how does the criminal law favor one group over the other in the justice system?
· 1.5 pages per question/essay form but seperate.
· Answers should center around the thoughts of Chapter 8 Conflict/Radical/Marxist Theory
· Textbook: Moyer, Imogene L. 2001. CRIMINOLOGICAL THEORIES: TRADITIONAL AND NONTRADITIONAL VOICES AND THEMES. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
· Provide an appropriate bibliographic citation for the text in the above reference list-whether you directly quote from it or not. By doing this you guard against unconscious plagiarism.
· In the body of your answers cite any relevant page numbers of the text.
· While you properly list the text as a reference, carefully develop the answer with your own thoughts
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more