I’m working on a Film project and need support to help me learn.
For this assignment, you will write a paper analyzing John Carpenter’s Halloween. The paper must be at least three pages in length. To accomplish this, answer the following research question:
Who is the film’s antagonist? What does he or she represent?
Here are some possible approaches for answering the paper’s research question:
1. Social Identity Theory: you can research the outgroup of Social Identity Theory and use the film’s details to show how Michael Myers represents it.
2. The Psychoanalytic Id: you can research the Id, Ego, and Superego of Freudian Psychoanalysis and use the film’s details to show how Michael Myers represents it.
3. The Jungian Shadow Archetype: you can research the Carl Jung’s archetypes and the Shadow archetype in particular, and then use the film’s details to show how Michael Myers represents it.
4. The Threat of the Proletariat: you can research Karl Marx’s bourgeoisie and proletariat concepts and use the film’s details to show how Michael Myers represents some aspect of their conflict.
5. The Threat to Middle America/the Conservative Political Agenda: you can research the concept of Middle America and the conservative politics of the 1970s and use the film’s details to show how Michael Myers represents a threat to/critique of it.
6. Serial Killers and Kidnappers: you can research the fear of serial killers and kidnappers in 1970s America and use the film’s details to show how Michael Myers connects to it.
Your paper should:
-have a clearly defined thesis that offers a unique insight into the film’s meaning by directly answering the research question.
-provide points/topic sentences.
-include a clear, purposeful introduction and conclusion.
-use concrete details from the film to support the points/topic sentences.
-focus on at least three of the elements of drama/film, though you are encouraged to consider more elements to help you develop your analysis.
-use appropriate sources for the paper’s assignment and research question.
-contain an organizational pattern to coherently deliver the ideas
-contain transitions that move one idea to the next smoothly.
-be formatted according to MLA guidelines.
-demonstrate clear revision between early/sketch and final graded drafts.
-reach the required page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more