Catcher in the Rye: QUIZ
After reading The Catcher in the Rye, answer the following questions (carefully).
1. Where does Holden go to school? Does he like it?
2. Why isn’t Holden at the football game with everyone else?
3. Who are Holden’s siblings (list their names), and how does Holden feel about each?
4. What are some reasons Holden might put on/take off his hat?
5. Why does Holden ask so many people (mostly cab drivers) about the ducks in Central Park?
6. Does Holden think men and women can be friends? Why or why not?
7. Why does Holden think about Allie shortly after his encounter with Sunny (the prostitute)?
8. What does Holden notice about Dick Slagle’s suitcases? Why do you think he points this out?
9. Why is Holden “fed up”? What does he intend to do about it? (What does he tell Sally?)
10. What does Holden like about the Museum of Natural History?
11. What happens when Holden stays with Antolini? How does Holden interpret the encounter? How do you interpret the encounter?
12. What is the significance of the book’s title?
13. When Holden sees two kids on a see-saw, who does he help? Why?
14. What does Holden realize as he watches Phoebe (and the other children) on the carousel?
15. Do you trust Holden? Why/why not?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more