1. All companies want to be perceived as green and not damaging the environment nor contributing to climate change. In pursuit of that image, many companies have overstated or misrepresented their environmental bona fides. This is a practice called greenwashing. Read the linked article below for details.
Here is an example of a greenwashed ad. Why? Fiji bottled water has a huge carbon footprint shipping water from Fiji to the U.S. It is quite a stretch to call this product green.
· Find your own example of greenwashing and post it.
· Explain why you think it constitutes greenwashing.
· If you were the CEO, would you have authorized the ad you chose?
You must start a thread before you can read and reply to other threads
Theme 1: Ethical Issues Related to the Environment
The Business Ethics Workshop (2012) Washington, DC: The Saylor Foundation
· Chapter 14: The Green Office: Economics and the Environment (pages 627-664)
Theme 2: Sustainable Business Practices
· Participate in Week discussion
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more