1) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 2 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Personal Philosophy in nursing (write in the first person)
1. Describe your philosophy of advanced practice nursing in primary care. Include:
Part 2: NP Role definition (write in the first person)
1. Describe your definition and characterization of the NP role in the current U.S. healthcare environment. Include:
a. 2 Limitations
b. One brief purpose for one limitation (point a)
Part 3: NP job description (write in the first person)
1. Describe your ideal NP position. Include
a. 3 details of duties and 3 responsibilities
b. Work environment
c. Patient population
d. Interdisciplinary team members
e. Scope of practice (i.e. independence versus collaboration), and hours.
Part 4 Cover Letter (write in the first person)
1. Write a cover letter for the above position you just described (part 3). Include:
a. 3 career goal
b. Why you are a perfect fit for this job
c. How your background, training, and education qualifies you for this job.
Part 5: Clinical Judgment
Diagnosis: Breast Cancer
Age: 55 YO
1. Make an exemplar of a case study that demonstrates:
a. Critical thinking skills
b. Diagnostic skills
c. Utilization of evidenced based practice
d. Clinical judgment
e. Pharmacological management
f. Follow up plan
2. How you would promote preventive care for this patient.
a. Relate your approach to the concept of risk management (i.e. how does following evidence-based guidelines reduce your risk of practicing below the standard of care)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more