TOPIC: Ethical Theory & Application Paper
In a 1,500-2,000-word essay, synthesize your learning from the course with the aim of determining an appropriate ethical position and moral practice regarding an ethical dilemma.
Your essay must include the feedback from your instructor from Topic 1 and your Peer Review feedback from Topic 5. The feedback should be incorporated into your revisions.
Please attached Topic 1 paper with instructor’s comments
1. Begin with a discussion of ethical theory, including the following: (a) the definition and explanation of ethical theory, (b) the importance of metaethics for determining moral judgments, (c) how ethical thinking results in practical, moral action, and (d) how this applies to your personal life.
2. Describe the primary ethical theory (or theories) and particular worldview elements utilized in reaching your ethical position on the ethical dilemma selected.
3. Explain how a Christian worldview clarifies and interprets the ethical issue and contributes to the decision-making process (whether or not you share this worldview). Identify primary teachings, principles, and/or priorities of a distinctly Christian perspective that is brought to bear on the issue.
4. Compare and contrast this Christian perspective with at least one alternative worldview.
5. Provide a concrete illustration of how your ethical position on this issue will be put into practice within one or more specific life contexts.
Include four or more scholarly resources, which may include your textbooks and articles from class, as well as additional scholarly articles.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Read Chapter 13 in Beyond Bumper Sticker Ethics.
Read “How Has Philosophical Applied Ethics Progressed in the Past Fifty Years?” by Steinbock from Metaphilosophy (2013).
Read “What Are Applied Ethics?” by Allhoff from Science & Engineering Ethics (2011).
Read “Virtue Theory and Applied Ethics” by Van Zyl from South African Journal of Philosophy (2002).
Read “A Model for Ethical Decision Making” according to Scott Rae.
Read “A Model for Ethical Decision-Making” according to H. E. Tödt.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more