5 Discussions – Evaluate a Thesis Statement
No unread replies. No replies.
For this activity, locate and evaluate a thesis statement from the Internet. The thesis statement can be from a website, article, blog, or any other source as long as it is appropriate.
Complete the following:
1. Find an Internet article or essay on a topic of interest to you.(BASKETBALL)
2. Locate the author’s thesis statement.
3. Use the simple rubric below to evaluate the thesis. On a scale from one (no thesis) to five (exceptionally well-written and organized).
4. Explain why you have selected the rating. For example, why do you believe the statement is exceptionally well written and organized?
5. Post the author’s thesis statement, your rating, and your explanation and the link to the article or essay.
Thesis Statement Rubric (PDF)
Read and respond to at least two of your classmates’ evaluations.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more