I need you to read the power point and answer the questions
1. Differentiate a constitutional court from legislative/special courts, including examples of each.
2. Define jurisdiction, including its types (e.g. original, appellate, concurrent, etc.).
3. Identify the structure of federal and state courts, including how this relates to the concept of jurisdiction.
4. Describe Marbury v. Madison, including how it relates to judicial review.
5. Define writ of certiorari.
6. Differentiate judicial activism from judicial restraint.
7. Define the major types of law—e.g. criminal, constitutional, statutory, administrative, common (stare decisis/precedent), and equity.
8. Identify the basic steps the Supreme Court takes in accepting cases (the Rule of Four) and in reaching a decision.
9. Identify the types of opinions issued by the court such as majority, concurring, and dissenting.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more