The purpose of this assignment is to finalize an internal business proposal that outlines how you will implement the solution to the problem you have identified in your organization.
Throughout the course, you have completed most of the necessary research and assignments needed to generate the final business proposal. Refer back to the “Business Proposal Project Summary” document in the Topic Materials as needed. The key pieces you will focus on creating are the Executive Summary and the Conclusion/Call to Action.
Using feedback from the assignments in Topics 5-7, create your final business proposal document. It should include each of the pieces listed below.
1. Executive Summary (250 words) provides a short summary of the entire proposal so key stakeholders can see an overview of the proposal and understand it without reading the entire document.
2. Purpose Statement (100-250 words) provides clear statement of why the business proposal is being made.
3. Problem Statement (revised as needed from Topic 1 assignment feedback) including specific data (statistics and numbers) related to how the problem impacts the business. This part of the proposal should include the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 1 of the Topic 2 assignment.
4. Data and Research Findings (250-500 words) should include a summary of what you learned from conducting research related to what has already been done to address the organizational problem. This part of the proposal should include the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 2 of the Topic 2 assignment.
5. Proposed Solution (250-500 words) should include a summary of the top three problem solutions you considered to address the problem. In addition to including the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 3 of the Topic 2 assignment, this section should provide a succinct discussion of the pros and cons of implementing each of the top three solutions being considered to address the problem.
6. Stakeholder Analysis and Benefits (500 words, revised as needed from Topic 3 assignment feedback) summarizes all data and information related to the key stakeholders affected by the proposed problem solution along with a summary of benefits to be gained by stakeholders if the problem solution is implemented.
7. Change Management Plan (250-500 words) clearly articulates specific methods and strategies to be utilized to manage organizational changes associated with the selected solution implementation.
8. Implementation Methods (250-500 words) summarize specific strategies that will used to implement the problem solution, including time and costs associated with implementation of the solution.
9. Evaluating Success (250 words) summarize specific measures you will use to evaluate the success of the problem solution.
10. Conclusion/Call to Action (100 words) provides specific steps you would like key stakeholders and sponsors to take in the implementation of the proposed solution.
It is important to include specific data throughout the business proposal. Include statistics that support the problem statement; can be used to establish and track goals; relate to specifics of implementation, timing, and cost; and illustrate stakeholder benefits. Keep in mind that the proposal is an internal document that will be read by stakeholders within the organization where the problem exists. Focus on this audience as you write. Within the Word document, include subsection titles to organize content according to the categories listed above to provide easy reference points for the reader.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more