Can you please help me answer these questions?
– The assignment should be prepared as a Word document, 3 pages in length.
• The document should be double-spaced, using Arial font #12.
• Add any appendices or references at the end of the Word document for each discipline separately.
• Your reference sources, in addition to the base case and question sets, should be online sites and articles, Bloomberg terminals, and other sources.
• Turnitin, a software tool that improves writing and prevents plagiarism, will be used to assess your sourcing of information.
Please make sure to read the two cases about Disney before you answer the below questions.
Use either the Bloomberg terminals located at the Feliciano School of Business or other reputable sources such as finance.yahoo.com, morningstar.com or Wall Street Journal etc. for the financial data you use in your answers.
You need to provide the references regarding the financial data you use at the end of the finance portion of the term paper.
Finance Assignment Questions:
1. Opening a new theme park, such as the Shanghai Disney Resort (company’s fourth and largest theme park in Asia), is a major capital budgeting project for Disney. A project of this scale requires coordinated planning across all functions of a business that you are studying in your Integrated Core classes. Choose and discuss three items on the income statement that you think will be impacted by this new undertaking. Explain why you chose those particular items, and how those items are impacted by the marketing, management and operations decisions of the company.
2. Choose and calculate three financial ratios for Disney for the last two years. Make sure to select ratios that you think would be impacted by opening a new theme park in a foreign country and explain your reasoning. Identify a competitor of Disney and contrast the two companies’ ratios. Explain why you selected this competitor. Describe how the decisions made by management, marketing and operations functions of the company can impact, and hopefully improve, these financial ratios.
3. Disney is a company with a significant brand value that is closely tied to its family friendly image. Discuss how any violations of business ethics in the company might affect its investors, customers and employees, and ultimately impact the company’s overall financial performance. Provide examples, to support your answer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more