For this first Financial News Discussion, you will search for relevant financial news articles from various financial news websites. Below are a sample of websites you can use. You are not limited to these news websites.
www.wsj.com (Links to an external site.)
www.marketwatch.com (Links to an external site.)
www.bloomberg.com (Links to an external site.)
www.bitcoinmagazine.com (Links to an external site.)
https://www.google.com/finance (Links to an external site.)
https://finance.yahoo.com (Links to an external site.)
Then write a five-paragraph essay to post (not attach) in this Discussion that identifies three points of news, per your news articles, that connect with any of the topics of our study of Chapters 1 and 2 of the textbook. Your connections must cover both Chapters 1 and 2 (i.e. 2 connections to Chapter 1 and 1 connection to Chapter 2 or vice versa).
With regard to the format of your posting, please provide the following:
· Five paragraphs (do not to exceed 3 – 5 sentences each) that include an:
1. Opening paragraph that states the three topics of the connections that you have identified in the news and defines terms, as needed;
2. Paragraph #2 that expands upon your first connection by stating the news event and explaining its relationship to the topic in either Chapter 1 or 2;
3. Paragraph #3 that expands upon your second connection by stating the news event and explaining its relationship to the topic in either Chapter 1 or 2;
4. Paragraph #4 that expands upon your third connection by stating the news event and explaining its relationship to the topic in either Chapter 1 or 2; and
5. Closing paragraph that summarizes the three topics from Chapters 1 and 2 and what you learned from seeing those topics in action in the financial news.
· In-text citations in your posting of the date of the daily news e-mail from which you obtained the selected financial news connection and the chapter of study.
– For example: “Stocks Pare Losses on Tech Rally; Treasuries Jump: Markets Wrap. (Bloomberg News, 6/20/2020) Bonds are included as debt, which is one of the three asset classes of financial securities” (Ch 1).
§ BE AWARE: This is a brief example. Your posting should go on to explain either more about the news or the topic from the chapter. Three to five sentences are needed in each paragraph.
– Your source can be from one day of news or spread over three days of the news e-mail.
· One response to a fellow student to ask a question about one of their connections.
– This component will expand your learning to another topic of the chapters. Neither you nor your colleague need to answer the question. However, you may if you wish. I simply want to see that your understanding of the material goes to the next level to generate a quality question about the topic.
– You must post your essay before you can ask your question of another student.
Please have fun with this assignment. The financial news is full of great applications to our studies in this course.
Follow the instructions. Failure to follow the instructions results in point reduction.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more