Genetic History/ Genogram and Interpretation (25 points)
The assignment will include the following criteria:
1. Complete a Genetic Family History Form on an individual/patient of choice and attach as an appendix.
2. Construct a genogram and attach as an appendix.
3. Provide an explanation of the genogram by interpreting the family history.
4. Discuss patterns of the disease focusing on a single disorder/condition.
5. Research the literature on the inheritance and risk of the disorder/condition/trait.
6. Discuss factors complicating the interpretation, the overall risk of genetic disorder/condition/trait, and identify additional information needed.
7. The scholarly paper should be 2-3 pages excluding the title, reference pages, and appendices.
8. Attach the Genetic Family History and the Genogram as two separate appendices to the paper.
9. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion. Refer to APA manual to properly title the appendix.
10. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
11. Include a minimum of two (2) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old. The course textbook may be one of the references.
12. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
13. Submit the assignment to Turnitin prior to the final submission, review the originality report, and make any needed changes
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more