I need help in answering the following Unit 9 DBP:
Discussion for this week will focus on the Parent Effectiveness Training (PET) which is an effective family intervention strategy for working with at-risk youth.
1. Explain the basic premise and components of Parent Effectiveness Training.
2. Why is this strategy considered to be effective in working with at-risk youth?
3. What legal and ethical issues need to be considered when using this intervention?
4. Find a television show (or movie or book) that depicts a specific parenting situation. Describe which “problem ownership” category the scenario in the clip falls into and why.
5. Discuss which schools (active listening, sending I-messages, mutual problem solving) could be used effectively in each clip and justify your selection.
Please and Thank You
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more