Please complete your answers to the lab questions on this form. Please complete your answers, and SAVE the file in a location which you will be able to find again. Then, attach and submit the completed form to the Week 1 Laboratory dropbox in the Ashford University classroom.
Table 4: Respiratory and Heart Rates per Condition
Respiratory Rate (Breaths/Minutes)
Heart Rate (Beats/Minute)
1. Is your data quantitative or qualitative? How do you know?
2. What type of graph would you use to represent the data from Table 4?
3. Does the data support your hypothesis from Step 1? Why or why not?
4. What is the independent variable in this experiment? What is the dependent variable?
1. What other variables could be tested in this experimental set up?
2. Use the following template to complete a lab report as described in the introduction.
Table: Lab Report
Lab Report Section
Materials and Methods
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more