1) research Japan data population. Include a website link for the site you are using for the data. (try cia.gov and the united nations)
2) Research on the internet and find the population data for 1900, 1950, 2000, and 2020 (or the most recent)
3) Graph that data (now this can be by hand, or using a spreadsheet like excel. The x –axis is year. The y-axis is population number) Include a title, and LABEL ALL AXES!
4) If possible, find the values for Japan birth rate, and country death rate, emigration and immigration.
5) Use the formula Population growth = Per capita Birth rate x # of individuals
and try to calculate the Population growth for Japan.
6) Using your graph, estimate which age structure your country fits.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more