Use the Potential Food column in the table above to identify the potential foods that could be in the sample. Explain your predictions below.
4. Were the solutions in Trial A and Trial B hypertonic, hypotonic, or isotonic to the cell you modeled? Explain your answer and be sure to include data to support your response.
7. How were the two trials different? How were they similar? Explain your answer with supporting data from your investigation.
8. What do you think will happen if you keep the “Solute Outside” variable the same across two trials but vary the “Initial Cell Volume” percentages? Why?
9. Does this match your prediction? Why or why not?
10. What other combinations can you test using this simulation?
11. What assumptions does the simulation make about a cell? Would a red blood cell behave in a similar way? What about a plant cell? Explain your answer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more