You have started working in ALEKS and in weeks 1 and 2 focused on the Course Readiness objective and the Consumer Math 1 objective. Please answer each question in a separate paragraph.
1. How comfortable are you using ALEKS to learn the topics on your learning path?
2. What tools or resources within ALEKS have been effective in helping you master the week 1 and week 2 topics?
3. Using these directions can you see your percentage of learned topics in each open objective?
4. Now explore what else you can access when you click the three horizontal bars. Tell us all the items that will be important to you.
5. How did your initial time management plan work out? Did you need to make adjustments?
6. Are you “comfortable being uncomfortable” with new material? This means you have a growth mindset and are open to new learning, even if it means being confused for a while and making some mistakes at first. It’s OK to “get it wrong” and ask questions! Visit Change your Mindset (https://mindsetonline.com/changeyourmindset/firststeps/index.html) for some tips on becoming more comfortable facing new challenges that may feel frustrating to you. If learning math makes you uncomfortable, what can you tell yourself so you feel more confident?
Start a New Thread
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more