Licensed RN with 15+ years of clinical experience, seeking to ensure high quality care via Pharmaceutical Interventions through proven daily care skills. Maintained 95% patient satisfaction at Central Park Health Care. Successfully on- boarded and adequately trained over 30 new nurses with extensive training and development in Psych and Behavioral Health..
Central Park Health and Rehab
Director of Nursing
• Handled care, safety, and long term health plans for 120+ patients. Commended many times for efficiency and problem-solving skills
• Deficiency free Survey X’s two.
• Assisted patients with limited mobility in all necessary movement. Maintained 97% positive patient scores.
• Created assessments, diagnoses, and plan-of-care for high-volume of Behavioral Health patients.
• On boarded multiple new nurses and trained in quality, personalized care and compliance policies.
Unit Manager-Alzheimer Dementia
• Created a viable community for Behavioral Health patients.
• Coordinated with Drug Reps in Behavioral Health for innovative treatments.
• Conducted health assessments, diagnoses and plan-of-care for locked unit.
• Trained and provided continuing education and staff development.
Gulf Coast Behavioral
• Triage Patients
• Conducted health assessments, diagnoses and plan-of-care and treatment.
• Successful events planning and coordination. Redesigned meeting rooms to create a more comfortable, friendly space for difficult discussions with patients and/or their families.
SinemetlSinemet CR-Antiparkinson Lamictal-Anticonvulsant Epileptic Ethmozine-Antiarrythmic
∗ Enthusiastically and confidently provided factual, technical and clinical information concerning our products and promotional materials to customers in the following ways:
∗ One on One Consultative Selling, In-Services, Speaker Programs, Symposiums and other Extended
∗ Served as a role model, leader and mentor to help promote a team environment.
∗ Responsibly managed territory expenses, maintain company property and materials, while practicing safety awareness on and off the job.
∗ Had the additional responsibility of being the Area Business Team Trainer providing technical training and support for all promoted products.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Certifications and Licensure
• Registered Nurse, Florida Board of Nursing
• Phlebotomy Certification
• Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
• CPR Certification
• Patient Assessment
• Behavioral Management
• Attention to Detail
• Leadership and Development
• Safe Patient Transfers-BA-52”s
• Alzheimer Dementia
• Wound Care
• Decision Making
• Elderly patient care
• New technology
• Emergency Med Management
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more