The human population has lived a rural lifestyle through most of history. The world’s population, however, is quickly becoming urbanized as people migrate to the cities. Developed nations have a higher percentage of urban residents than less developed countries. However, urbanization is occurring rapidly in many less developed countries, and it is expected that most urban growth will occur in less developed countries during the next decades.
In this Case, you are to select a country (other than Nigeria or China) which is experiencing rural-urban migration and answer the following questions.
1. Identify the Country you have selected and briefly describe its demographics.
2. Discuss the factors that are driving rural-urban migration in your selected country? (Hint: Migration is often explained in terms of either “push factors” – conditions in the place of origin which are perceived by migrants as detrimental to their well-being or economic security, and “pull factors” – the circumstances in new places that attract individuals to move there).
3. Describe the impact of rural-urban migration in your selected country? Consider health, environmental, economic and social implications.
ASSIGNMENT EXPECTATIONS: Please read before completing assignments.
Assignment should be 2-3 pages in length (double-spaced).
Please use major sections corresponding to the major points of the assignment, and where appropriate use sub-sections (with headings).
Remember to write in a Scientific manner (try to avoid using the first person except when describing a relevant personal experience).
Quoted material should not exceed 10% of the total paper (since the focus of these assignments is on independent thinking and critical analysis). Use your own words and build on the ideas of others.
When material is copied verbatim from external sources, it MUST be properly cited. This means that material copied verbatim must be enclosed in quotes and the reference should be cited either within the text or with a footnote.
Use of peer-reviewed articles is strongly recommended. Websites as references should be minimal.
The following items will be assessed in particular:
1. PRECISION: Each of the questions of the assignment is specifically addressed in the paper.
2. CLARITY: The paper reads clearly (i.e., it is not confusing) and is well-structured.
3. BREADTH: The paper presents appropriate breadth covering the questions of the assignment.
4. DEPTH: The paper presents points that lead to a deeper understanding of the matters and/or issues being discussed and integrates several points into coherent conclusions.
5. CRITICAL THINKING: You set aside your own personal biases and instead approach the subject matter using available scholarly evidence. You consider the strengths and weaknesses of competing arguments/perspectives on this topic. Having read these scholarly sources, you make a judgment as to the merit of the arguments presented therein.
6. REFERENCES: A reference list is provided at the end of your paper (APA formatting not required, but preferred).
Keep in mind that “A” papers are truly exceptional works that go beyond simply answering the questions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more