1. View the video: The Story of My Feelings video by Laurie Berknerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zQJyL821IcLinks to an external site.
2, David Kisor videos (2)
“I Can Settle Down”- with artist performing with children-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00oTeEJmd4ULinks to an external site.
“Stop and Think”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4QCx2h7pJs
3. “Hero” by SteveSongs–I have used this story-song with children as young as 4 and 5 and it has made an impact https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLke8TWmrmk
4. “Belly Breathe” by Elmo, Common and Colbie Caillathttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mZbzDOpylALinks to an external site.
After you have viewed and listened to the following resources, answer the following for each resource (a total of 5):
1. What age group range would this resource be appropriate for? If not sure, take a best guess or estimate,
2. What social or emotional skills are being addressed in this resource? Elaborate and explain. You can see the two lists above it this is helpful.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more